Promote involvement in order to develop an active citizenship.
Volunteering is central in building a cohesive and inclusive society based on solidarity and active citizenship and develop social link, solidarity and fight against all forms of exclusion.
Our three main missions
- Promote non profit organization volunteering
- Help volunteer candidates to connect with non profit organizations, enabling them to find adequate missions (based on their interests, skills, localization and the time they are willing to give). Interactive function between everyone looking for a commitment and every organization expressing the need to find voluntary skills;
- Train members and other stakeholders on volunteering related issues, in particular on volunteer recruitment, integration, management and holdin. Ensure recognition for volunteering action as an opportunity to develop new skills through our Passeport Bénévole® (the volunteer’s passport).
Some indicative figures:
- 80 Major non profit members and 7,000 local Associations of France Bénévolat (representing at least 1,000,000 volunteers);
- 200 points of contact throughout France (80 departmental centers, outreach centers or local volunteer promotion partners);
- 1,000 volunteers within the network of France Bénévolat (with in-house approved trainers);
- Individual advice / in-depth orientation of more than 20,000 persons each year;
- Briefing information and meeting an average of 30,000 /40,000 people per year;
- 12,000 online missions on our website www.francebenevolat.org;
- 36 local websites.
Since 2010, France Bénévolat is accredited by the ministry of National Education as "a complementary organisation of public education", thus in the tradition of Popular Education.
If you need more information you can contact Michel Lefranc in charge of the international dimension of France Bénévolat email@example.com